Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want an Apple iPad or got one already? :-)
Well I was tempted to get one around Xmas time but think I might wait around for this instead...

[Image: IMG_6782-r3media-540x360.jpg]

Linky

It's a cool Android tablet with the new Nvidia Tegra 2 chipset, dual core CPU, 1080p HD output - HDMI port, 3MP cam, wifi, 3G, thinner/lighter and twice the battery life of the iPad! :eek: The pricing is pretty good too... should be about £250 when it comes out over here! :biggrin:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Couldn't give a fluff about the ImsocoolPAD and its one million gay "apps"

APPLICATIONS YOU TIT

Not really interested in the ipad - I mean enough already with the tired use of 'i' in front of a word to make people think its cool.

When the blackberry tablet is launched I will be looking closely at that - cant wait!

iJosh

I am loving my Android phone, and if there is an iPad equivalent for the Android OS that suits my needs then I'll be very interested in it. Smile

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

juk Wrote:Not really interested in the ipad - I mean enough already with the tired use of 'i' in front of a word to make people think its cool.

Omg totally with you!!!!!!!!!!

juk Wrote:I will be looking closely at that

Haha yeah good one heh yeah Tongue *i* haha Tongue good one

Ipad? is that a wannabe nettop that has no USBs, doesn't fully support flash, costs a fortune and has only one input port? Thanks, I am happy with my little samsung nc10 :biggrin:

not a fan :/

I work for a real estate company and we have an Ipad. We use it as a medium to showcase floor plans etc to our clients - on the go. I think it's a brilliant idea for Ipad usage but aside that, nothing about Ipad really impressed me. It truly feels like a giant Ipod Touch (I have an Ipod Touch and I personally feel that owning an Ipod Touch is more beneficial than to have an Ipad).

But that's just me.

I thought that Microsoft's courier has a better potential to define what a tablet can be but alas, it goes kaput.

P/S: I was actually surprised with Ipad's weight. It's quite heavy. Sturdy but heavy.

I just dont get it. It seems like an oversized iPod Touch. What's the point? The real estate usage seems good but overall?

I'm not sure about getting one. My mom wants one. I tried it out at the Apple Store and it's pretty neat. It's like a giant sized iPod with more features. I might not get it at all, we'll see! I do love Apple products and perhaps something better will be produced.