Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want some dating tips?
These are just guidelines anyway... It doesn't mean you can't be creative and do other stuff too. Just a few guidelines to make the experience liveable and pleasant (ish). No amount of guidelines could ever replace you just being YOU.

Stuart Wrote:OK, SPOTYSOCKS!....which book did u get that from? cos they way it's written..it's either came from a book, magazine or webpage.

that good huh? Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:These are just guidelines anyway... It doesn't mean you can't be creative and do other stuff too. Just a few guidelines to make the experience liveable and pleasant (ish). No amount of guidelines could ever replace you just being YOU.

Thanks you two for undermining my tips and doubting my ability to put a few sentences together or express my own thoughts! I WILL remember Poke2

Genersis Wrote:All Because he used bullet points and Difrent font sizes?
Please Stuart, have some faith in user expiriance.:tongue:

lol You rock Biggthumpup

Yes it's mine. I have many other hidden talents for who wishes to see , i am easy!

Thank you! Great tips Big Grin

spotysocks Wrote:that good huh? Wink

Thanks you two for undermining my tips and doubting my ability to put a few sentences together or express my own thoughts! I WILL remember Poke2

lol You rock Biggthumpup

Yes it's mine. I have many other hidden talents for who wishes to see , i am easy!

Never meant to undermine your very good tips, but just add that there are also other ways of doing things that might be less normative... After all, some people might not be so attracted to that sort of dating. Just a thought. Sorry if you felt it was undermining your very sensible dating tips. (Rolleyes maybe I'm not always king of the word???)

princealbertofb Wrote:Never meant to undermine your very good tips, but just add that there are also other ways of doing things that might be less normative... After all, some people might not be so attracted to that sort of dating. Just a thought. Sorry if you felt it was undermining your very sensible dating tips. (Rolleyes maybe I'm not always king of the word???)

It's ok prince, i was joking.These are here to motivate other people to give their dating tips to help and inspire each other. Constructive criticism would be if you ADD your tips in this thread.Thumbgrin