Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want some dating tips?
Well i am happy to oblige and what a better way to start Dating rather from some dating tips.Wink
I find them quite good even in bullet points maybe you will too Add something new if you like!

The basics
  • Be single is a good start point…
  • Look your best. Make an effort to look effortless
  • Be your normal self as you meeting a friend
  • Wear a confident smile, if you are shaking just take deep breaths and tell yourself you are not going to war…
So…where to go?
  • Not somewhere you are likely to bump into people you know – could be awkward
  • Somewhere relaxed and informal where you can chat, maybe for a coffee or a pint
  • To a place you both love going or an activity both like doing. Maybe to a theatre or a concert
Things to do:
  • Hide your mobile phone and make sure it doesn’t ring
  • Talking like an automatic gun machine isn’t the best approach. Listen to what your date has to say
  • Show interest in what your date does and keep them interested in you
  • Talk about things you like doing not things you don’t like, things you know not anything you don’t know
  • Talk about something you both are interested in
  • A nice compliment will pay off but don’t over do it
Things NOT to do
  • Make comments about people in the place. What they do or what they look like
  • Mention other people or family in the conversation
  • Tell what others think of you, whether is good or bad
  • Lie to impress, will only make you look like a fool (sooner or later)
Don’t talk about
  • Ex relationships
  • Bad dates
  • Bad experiences
  • Religion- Politics- Sex
At the end of the date …
Don’t lie about meeting them again if you have no intention to
  • Regardless be pleasant and polite. Smile and thank them for the date before you go
If you are interested……
  • Say you had a good time and ask when they will be free to meet you again. This will show how interested they are
  • Next day give them a ring or send a pleasant text message. Mention what you like to do next time you meet. Maybe mention sex!
Feeling ready? Go get them !

Happy Dating!

Can I just tie then to my bed post so they cant get away?

Udabar Wrote:Can I just tie then to my bed post so they cant get away?

It wouldn't be unnecessary, just wink them and save the hassle with ropes and everything. Unless you have something a bit more kinky in your mind Wink:biggrin:

great advice for how to act in dates, but how do i actually ask? and how can i tell if someone is gay other then saying "are you gay" and getting punched for it :S

"Don’t lie about meeting them again if you have no intention to."

The above comment sounds so familiar. I never have had a date Sad Guys show up see my face and make excuses and lie to me. But wait a minute I am a nice guy, out going and dress well. But damn it I am worth lying to and showing no respect toward.

well it might only be a pic but I don't see anything wrong with your face so don't be so hard on yourself

it could be anything and you have to realize chances are it's them

especially with the online thing and then meeting

online a lot of images and thoughts come into mind - lots of build up - when you finally meet the image in your mind might not match what you see (on both sides) and the magic is gone

just relax and be yourself and take it as it comes

Very good points - if I were single, I'd think that were a pretty damned good date to be honest !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

all are good date tips but what if your date is an old friend?

XOXO, me.

OK, SPOTYSOCKS!....which book did u get that from? cos they way it's written..it's either came from a book, magazine or webpage.

Stuart Wrote:OK, SPOTYSOCKS!....which book did u get that from? cos they way it's written..it's either came from a book, magazine or webpage.
All Because he used bullet points and Difrent font sizes?
Please Stuart, have some faith in user expiriance.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so