Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do your gaydars work properly?
I put the threat for fun. Maybe someone also tell a funny story or something about this.

My gaydars are broken I guess, which needs to be fixed. when i see a handsome man, I cannot have an idea if he might or might not be gay.

Edit: I even dont understand when someone is flirting me and my friends are just telling me about it Big Grin.

Hey romantic man! For me, my gaydar has always been there in the background. Since coming out though, it seems to be working more (or so I believe!), it's almost like a poker game in that I seem to consciously pick up 'tells', so I believe anyway!

I remember many years ago a couple of drunken guys walked past me. As they did, one looked me squarely in the eyes then looked at his mate and said "my gaydar is going off with that one"! But how, I don't know, guess it was a 'tell'!!?

Zen Wrote:Hey romantic man! For me, my gaydar has always been there in the background. Since coming out though, it seems to be working more (or so I believe!), it's almost like a poker game in that I seem to consciously pick up 'tells', so I believe anyway!

I remember many years ago a couple of drunken guys walked past me. As they did, one looked me squarely in the eyes then looked at his mate and said "my gaydar is going off with that one"! But how, I don't know, guess it was a 'tell'!!?

I think my gaydars and heterodar both are broken Big Grin Once a girl proposed me to go out and she said it in a very direct way. And I thought she meant something different and accepted her proposal. and the next day was very embarressing for me Big Grin

Edit: I was drunk when she proposed, though.

I have excellent gaydar, but I usually have to interact with the person for it to work accurately. In other words, I can't always tell just by looking at them.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I have excellent gaydar, but I usually have to interact with the person for it to work accurately. In other words, I can't always tell just by looking at them.

this must be a special ability. The last time I thought someone was gay, he was very conservative person Big Grin. (Or maybe acting like one).

RomanticMan Wrote:this must be a special ability. The last time I thought someone was gay, he was very conservative person Big Grin. (Or maybe acting like one).

I've done a pretty good straight act myself over the years!

Zen Wrote:I've done a pretty good straight act myself over the years!

I think maybe it works but I dont know because of people acting straight.

I have a really bad gaydar...unless my face is buried in a man's crotch and there is groaning, I wouldn't have a clue.

deephiance Wrote:I have a really bad gaydar...unless my face is buried in a man's crotch and there is groaning, I wouldn't have a clue.

ROFL. that's exactly me. It's nice to know it's not only me whose gaydar doesnt work.

I saw this hottest bear ever and thought he was gay.

He ended up being straight and catholic.DogrunDogrun

Worst gaydar ever.