Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do your gaydars work properly?
I just assume all men are gay and try to flirt with any one I find attractive. Half the time men don't even know they would consider a gay experience until they are given the option.

lol, reminds of this one guy who tried to convince me he was straight... while he was inside me.

Marcus Wrote:"Lmao" doesn't add anything meaningful, you're really desperate if you brought that up.

That was exactly my point. That's it's the meaningless details you keep arguing about. Illustrated to you by ''back at ya!''.

Quote:Don't you ever use a metaphor, similitude, exaggeration...? Not everyone must have a boring writing style. Stop clinging to useless details.

See # 35. You're exactly turning yourself around now, where earlier you were doing something different. Whether intentionally or because, well, whatever reason it is you got.

Quote:Is this where I called my first comment an argument? Cause I didn't quite call my first comment an argument...

Do you speak English properly? I never said anything about you calling your first post an argument, (that doesn't even make sense in this language). I said you claimed people were arguing where there was no argument. Read the posts you're replying to properly before responding. Because right now you are inventing things that have never been said to you.

I said this:

meridannight Wrote:Your first post was interpretable as a generalization. Then you clarified yourself, and called it an argument. When you were told it wasn't an argument, you still kept insisting it was an argument.

'It' being the exchange with other players, not any of your particular posts themselves! If you had followed or re-read the exchange it would have been obvious to you. You have to be able to keep the context in mind when you're communicating with other people. That 'it' could have meant anything, but in its context it only means one single thing, which you missed entirely.

Quote:You didn't say you were exaggerating though, and apparently you didn't misread, as you replied "I perfectly well understood from the start you didn't mean that". Could it be that you didn't actually understand? Perhaps you "twisted" my words on purpose? Or just why the heck did you change my words?

Really? You still don't get it? Still on this tiny fucking detail? I have been aware of that ''pretty much'' since the get go. It can be generalized which is what I did. I'm not gonna type out the whole differential explanation and conditions on a decimal point uncertainty. It is up to you to realize you made a statement that can be subjected to a generalization, for all intents and purposes.

If you don't want people to round up the meaning of what you said, then you are responsible for clarifying yourself and pointing out what exactly you mean and what you don't mean. Otherwise, don't complain when people generalize your statements.

Quote:Ah, seems you forgot about showing me where I called my first comment an argument, and where someone allegedly told me it wasn't.

See above. And # 30 and 31. You misunderstood the context of my post entirely. Your English is good, but obviously not that good. You're probably misunderstanding a lot of other things as well and just creating this confusion out of no reason at all.

Quote:This isn't going anywhere, I'll just be a man and leave the last word to you. Enjoy it. /.../ there's nothing more I need to tell you.

That's the smartest thing I've heard from you. Now, if only you could stick to it.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I think my mother's gaydar might be better than mine <\3
I mean, she could tell a man was gay by the look in his eyes alone and she guessed it right, while I didn't even realise a friend liked me until years later :<