Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor Who
David Tennant is signed on for the next series and christmas special(!) I am a fan and love the show; keep up with the gossip and stuff.

Tonights episode may have been set in an alternative timeline or something.

Serfdom Wrote:David Tennant is signed on for the next series and christmas special(!) I am a fan and love the show; keep up with the gossip and stuff.

Tonights episode may have been set in an alternative timeline or something.

I too had a spate of Doctor Who watching when I was in my younger years... Recently, Marsh has brought him back to life with the recent series... I especially thought Christopher Eccleston was good in the role. Haven't seen any episodes with Tennant in, have I Marsh??? I tend to go into sleepy mode after a Häagen Dazs... sorry, guys. Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:I too had a spate of Doctor Who watching when I was in my younger years... Recently, Marsh has brought him back to life with the recent series... I especially thought Christopher Eccleston was good in the role. Haven't seen any episodes with Tennant in, have I Marsh??? I tend to go into sleepy mode after a Häagen Dazs... sorry, guys. Wink
I'll try to remember to bring some over so you can miss them too.

The production values since Russell T Davies took the helm of the series are so much higher than the monochrome episodes with William Hartnell that I first saw at about the age of six. Seems incredible now :eek:

What else has lasted so long? Blue Peter, perhaps ...

marshlander Wrote:I'll try to remember to bring some over so you can miss them too.

The production values since Russell T Davies took the helm of the series are so much higher than the monochrome episodes with William Hartnell that I first saw at about the age of six. Seems incredible now :eek:

What else has lasted so long? Blue Peter, perhaps ...

Definitely the Archers and ... Coronation Street...

Does anyone in here go to Conventions.... or am I the saddest person in the forum? Smile

Serfdom Wrote:Does anyone in here go to Conventions.... or am I the saddest person in the forum? Smile
I've been to a couple of conventions, but not for Dr Who. Do you dress up?

marshlander Wrote:I've been to a couple of conventions, but not for Dr Who. Do you dress up?

Only at night... ahem.

No, I'm one of those who sits in the bar, dressed in his best Top Man gear and looks aimlessly at all the lycra-clad sex gods walking to the bar after 2 hours in a panel Smile

Am planning on going to a few this year as the new series has given us a load of new guests and the like. Could be fun.

Oh, and given most Who fans are gay, theres usually something going on after the late night dance.

Serfdom Wrote:Only at night... ahem.

No, I'm one of those who sits in the bar, dressed in his best Top Man gear and looks aimlessly at all the lycra-clad sex gods walking to the bar after 2 hours in a panel Smile

Am planning on going to a few this year as the new series has given us a load of new guests and the like. Could be fun.

Oh, and given most Who fans are gay, theres usually something going on after the late night dance.
Sounds more fun than sad Confusedmile:

Serfdom Wrote:Oh, and given most Who fans are gay, theres usually something going on after the late night dance.

Well you've just convinced me.. sign me up :biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Well you've just convinced me.. sign me up :biggrin:

Hehe, ok! Tenth Planet do the best conventions and their website has details of events coming up Smile It'd be nice to meet up!