Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Mr Tinkles... ?
Does Mr Tinkles prefer Polls or Poles???
Please vote on this. Wink :biggrin:

The reference to this poll is here: http://gayspeak.com/showpost.php?p=316543&postcount=1

You forgot the option "Poles", of Polska.
[Image: pl-lgflag.gif]

Well, Genz, I thought if he liked Poles from Poland he would probably like their poles too.... (the male part of the polepulation, at least) Wink :biggrin:.

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, Genz, I thought if he liked Poles from Poland he would probably like their poles too.... (the male part of the polepulation, at least) Wink :biggrin:.

Now now, be poleite.

Oh pole-ease!!! All the pole-ays on words are a-pole-ing. :biggrin:
Love your Polish flag, Genz.

How very pole-itically incorrect

Maybe some Pole-dancing.

Well, for ONE thing...the ONLY person named Paul I ever knew was the douchebag my momma married...I despised him.

As for what kind of poll/pole I like. Well, IM NOT TELLING!!!
But this might give you a hint......

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrA9utt44zwUKo6UwfL6R...4vsiMcvmNg]

Yeah haven't you heard? He's in love with Wade's Pole, you know, cause it's so Poleriffic, what with it's Pole-ticular Pole-ularity with Pole loving Pole-Queen wannabes :p

Mister Tinkles is a Boner-fied Pole lover with Wade's Pole becking him with it Pole-some-ness

You know, Wade's Pole? The bar down town? :p
[Image: sexy-deadpool.jpg]

QueenOdi Wrote:Yeah haven't you heard? He's in love with Wade's Pole, you know, cause it's so Poleriffic, what with it's Pole-ticular Pole-ularity with Pole loving Pole-Queen wannabes :p

Mister Tinkles is a Boner-fied Pole lover with Wade's Pole becking him with it Pole-some-ness

You know, Wade's Pole? The bar down town? :p
[Image: sexy-deadpool.jpg]

Nope.

Never gone to Wades Pole.....scary looking place. All dark, dank, and musty.
Plus, all them drunk old men staggering out at all hours!!! Nah. :biggrin:

Now Chase's Lounge is another story......Evilgrin1