Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Sex=Lust and Love=Emotional Involvement?
I have a fantasy about being in bed with a guy whose my BF and he catches me yankin' my crank...like I'm REALLY into it, and it feels soo good, I'm moaning, and he starts just stroking himself, licking his lips and my body! I mean he's REALLY getting off on it, and we're COMPLETELY responsive to each others sexual energy.....just primordial sexual energy, mixed with emotional energy...doin it till we hurt....and of course doing it PAST THE PAIN!! lol :biggrin:

Where are the guys that combine sexual energy with emotions? Does the prevalent function of sex have to be defined by lust, or is the presence of emotions within the bedroom something forbidden, and shameful to guys? Don't we all want love? Why do people turn away from it, if it's presented so freely? :confused:

Well emotions and sensitivity are at least to me, the basis and conditions of having a sexual relationship with someone. I don't just want a cheap fuck, and, if I understood you, neither want you.

Yes, lust and emotions can be combined. In fact, the lust I have is borne out of the emotions I have towards my partner.

I don't know whether I'm making any sense, though.

OsirisGuy23 Wrote:Don't we all want love?
Well for me at least .. yes, very much so.

I think everyone has fantasies ranging from the basic " horny / JO " ones which are about getting off & nothing more to more loving/caring stuff.
One of mine when laying in bed is pretty simple (something I've never had in real life): to be laying in bed with a boyfriend, doing nothing more than cuddling/being close maybe alittle kiss then drift off to sleep together...

And all I get is my hot chocolate at night...!
Invasion

Oh... this one is complicated for me. Even if I have no feelings for someone, and they have sex with me, then I am going to develop feelings for them in one way or another.

It won't be romantic feelings, that only comes from knowing them for a long time, but I will definitely love them as more than a fuck buddy.

OsirisGuy23 Wrote:Does the prevalent function of sex have to be defined by lust, or is the presence of emotions within the bedroom something forbidden, and shameful to guys?
there are different types of love, you got to say yes to another excess...
-do you love your husband after 10years, the same as you loved him only 2years into.
-does a child love his parent(s), or is just a dependency
-do you love your self?

OsirisGuy23 Wrote:Don't we all want love? Why do people turn away from it, if it's presented so freely?
its difficult to love someone as your self, or more. difficult to put a portion of your self behind for the better of the partnership

Sex and all of the emotions it carries with it, has many levels and depths.

On the surface seemingly 'pure lust' acts can be more intimate than long, gentle 'love making'. There is a certain intimacy 'shared' that can have huge impacts and subtle impacts on who the 'we' is. We being the couple as an entity.

While way back in our evolutionary family sex did have the sole purpose of procreating, through the many steps of evolutions and our growing complexities as individuals and as society, sex has evolved with us and the fine line between sex and love has blurred a lot.

Our modern society is heavily seeped in what I call mythconceptions (a cross between myth and misconceptions). We have several thousand years of religion that sought to make man 'better than' mere animals, and have set unrealistic goals on humans in order to attain some nebulous concept of 'spiritual purity'.

Since the myth is handed out freely and spread around and labeled truth, few humans understand that sex is not a 'bad' thing. Fewer still understand that the intimacy that sex offers between lovers is a form of sharing that is unique and is well beyond the love we have for others such as the love of mother, the love of father, the love of our fellow man.

Society has worked very hard to make sex a 'bad' thing. and in some cases sex is bad, but when it comes to two consenting individuals (or more) what they do is often an expression of much more than mere lust and pleasure.

I don't think everyone does, though I think in many cultures, including our own, emotion for men is supposed to be hidden. If that is something you desire, you should seek it out. It may be harder to find, but it is probably worth it.

OsirisGuy23 Wrote:I have a fantasy about being in bed with a guy whose my BF and he catches me yankin' my crank...like I'm REALLY into it, and it feels soo good, I'm moaning, and he starts just stroking himself, licking his lips and my body! I mean he's REALLY getting off on it, and we're COMPLETELY responsive to each others sexual energy.....just primordial sexual energy, mixed with emotional energy...doin it till we hurt....and of course doing it PAST THE PAIN!! lol :biggrin:

Where are the guys that combine sexual energy with emotions? Does the prevalent function of sex have to be defined by lust, or is the presence of emotions within the bedroom something forbidden, and shameful to guys? Don't we all want love? Why do people turn away from it, if it's presented so freely? :confused:

i belive so because tht is my approch that love is or should be both a physical and emotional climax but i may go to extreams in that regaurd i can't even jack off any longer well or at least i can't get into it and enjoy it it's like only half there. some guys are not emotionaly mature enough to be compleat in their head and they still belive the brain washing that
has been inposed on them and feel that all they can have with a man is a purely physical
pleasure because this is what they have been told and taught thrue life experiances and once that is in place they will not be able to enjoy anything except the physical extacy of
the pleasure. but i think i feel a compleat release but then i need feed back from my partner
pleasure to make it better for us then when we expend out pleasure it lasts not just a temporary thing and never feeling totaly fufiled but when we can feel compleatly fufiled it sustains us for a while and its much better that just getting our nut off that alwais makes me feel i am missing something and wanting
when i was a kid i would watch the guys suck some guy off and with in a few min be searching or working on the next and go on and on like this for many many hours but never feeling fufulled and always wanting more where if they became fufiled one is enough for a longer time peroid.