Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does a full moon make people go crazy
I know someone who always say this and if its a full moon he will say be carefull and hes not superstisous about anything else and i feel like i know when there is a full moon without looking and it is different.

The only thing I can say about full moon is that it's beautiful. It's hard for me to fall asleep them as I like to look at it.

I think it was the Victorians who introduced the word lunatic to the English language as a broad brush description of anyone who didn't fit the social or mental capacity of the day.

[Image: Screenshot2014-02-21232956_zpsd5f330f2.png]

So your friend may be right!

ObW
X

It's scientifically proved that it has an impact on our mood. I also know that human parasites lay eggs during a full moon

well, i can say it does. Anytime there is a full moon my dad get really mad very easily, and very annoyed easily. No joke. Not ven kidding. idk what it is

Edward Wrote:The only thing I can say about full moon is that it's beautiful. It's hard for me to fall asleep them as I like to look at it.

I know, its mesmerising Smile … i often lose a whole night and wake up with hairy palms :biggrin:

I tried researching this once for anthropology, and the evidence was extremely mixed. I ended up switching topics LOL.

I can unhelpfully offer that the full moon might have some impact on behaviour.

OlderButWiser Wrote:I think it was the Victorians who introduced the word lunatic to the English language as a broad brush description of anyone who didn't fit the social or mental capacity of the day.

[Image: Screenshot2014-02-21232956_zpsd5f330f2.png]

So your friend may be right!

ObW
X

Very interesting… i wonder if cause some people get a tick… or maybe they read too many werewolf novels! Big Grin

Woollyhats Wrote:I tried researching this once for anthropology, and the evidence was extremely mixed. I ended up switching topics LOL.

I can unhelpfully offer that the full moon might have some impact on behaviour.

that was pretty much my own conclusion after a little search though the case of the AZURA OWL MONKEY is quite significant.

Rolleyes

https://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/moon.html