Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does any one collect anything?
I collect organ pipes and sheet music.

Don't judge Tongue

knives and scrap metal for making knives :biggrin:

ChrisD Wrote:I collect organ pipes and sheet music.

Don't judge Tongue

I have always been in awe of the grandiose nature of pipe organs.
I watched a special on PBS once about this guy up north (USA), who is one of the last hand crafting pipe organ makers around.

Wow, I would love to learn that, but the commute would kill me.

I collect video games and consoles. Got a decent collection but there is always room for more.

I collect herbs (I have tons), bracelets, and hats.

As you get older you begin to realise the pointlessness of collecting "things". You can't take them with you and you start to get rid of stuff.

It seems the only thing I collect is dust. I sweep it up every day and put it in the "dust collector".

My husband is the real collector in this relationship, he collects art in the form of paintings. The third bedroom is impossible to enter because that's where he stores what he can't hang on a wall. I remember it used to be such a pretty bedroom with white wicker furniture... Now days, I avoid opening that door because each time I do, it looks like something has been added to the already cluttered room. I refuse to let this clutter extend into the rest of the house (which would probably happen if I allowed my husband any leeway),,,,,

I fear that one day I will wake up and the wicker furniture & bed will have disappeared in order for him to make more room for his collection. I'll have to keep an eye on the attic, it's the one place I haven't made off limits to him,,,, and that's where I'll probably find the bedroom furniture some day (smile)..

I collect Cinema Tickets from when me and my bf go together, and i also keep my Airplane Tickets from when i travel

I collect DVDs and books I have so many.
An eye for an eye

I've been collecting vinyl records for the last 5 years. It's starting to look like a real collection now.