Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does any one collect anything?
I collect the little metal tins that breath mints are sold in.

My cousin in shanghai collects coca cola containers from around the world. She has france, japan, hong kong, china, new zealand and korea to my knowledge.

I used to collect dog "figures" I had about 150 but i got rid of them all in my teens, though over the last few years i began collecting again, not purposefully, I just realise one day that i had a collection again, though i have a little better taste now. I have some wonderful ones, but I hear what you are saying Londoner, its all pretty useless and just "stuff"

I also get fridge magnets from places i been, like chartwell house and Dover castle, and one from titanic exhibition, I hope to cover the fridge one day Smile

Wade Wrote:Ears from my fallen enemies.

Waaay to much diablo 2

People. I collect them and put them in my basement Smile

LONDONER Wrote:As you get older you begin to realise the pointlessness of collecting "things". You can't take them with you and you start to get rid of stuff.

Oh, Im taking them with me.
I worked too hard and for too many corrupt companies and hellish bosses to get what little I have.
Its coming with me.

Kiid Wrote:People. I collect them and put them in my basement Smile

Can I come out now?
I need to go to the bathroom.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Can I come out now?
I need to go to the bathroom.

What? Did you block the one I installed for you down there?!

Kiid Wrote:Waaay to much diablo 2

Never touched the stuff. I was thinking more of Chella and her rotted ear necklace from A Song of Ice and Fire.

LOL well them maybe I'm the one who plays it too much. I collect ears >.<

Kiid Wrote:What? Did you block the one I installed for you down there?!

shooting a hole in the floor is not installing a toilet you monster :-)