Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone actually remember going through puberty?
For me puberty became more about discovering my sexuality and coming to terms with it, and less about things getting bigger and hairier.

What stands out to me is the memory of nearly everyone changing before me. I was very embarassed of my hairless tinydick.

To be honest, not really. I noticed some physical changes but almost none of emotional ones. My hormones were very calm, I was the calmest teen ever. I knew I was gay already before puberty. Maybe I didn't know the name but I was sure I'm attracted to boys from an age way before puberty.

Still there......

I remember everyone going from pinching he cheeks on my face ..to the cheeks below my waist. .

Still trying to figure out if I was getting sexier.. or if I was being punished. .

*Sigh*

trywait Wrote:i remember getting pubes! and then grew 6 inches in less than a year

Were the six inches beneath the pubes, by any chance?

Darius Wrote:Were the six inches beneath the pubes, by any chance?

neither confirm or deny Wink

yeah i remember going through puberty... not a good stage!

I kept a journal so I remember a lot of things. I used to be embarrassed at the hair growing on my legs. I remember comparing pubes with my friend up the street (a lot more to that story!) I, too remember my nipples getting sore for a period. I remember my parents gave me a book about puberty...wish I had saved it. I even remember the names of some of the kids in school I masturbated about..and of course my first orgasm. Which was in the bathtub. Things were never the same after that!