Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else actually prefer smaller?
Although I am very new to this type of sexuality my lover is just above average. Since I have never had sex with a man before I did not know what to expect.I was scared to death but he did not rush anything and basically rocked my world.He introduced me to pleasures and enjoyment that I had never known from a woman.I rather enjoyed his size both oral and anal and had very little discomfort at all.It felt so good knowing he was enjoying me as well.I think if the emotion is there size may not matter.Like I say I was a virgin until he came along.He felt and knew something about me I did not even know myself.

Average is good for me thanks.

Size does matter though, it should be big enough to actually get in and small enough that you aren't turned into a human shish kebab. Anything in that range, I'm happy with, but prefer on the smaller to average side.

Saying that, I've experienced people of all walks of life that are just terrible in bed, and in relationships. Size has nothing to do with it (unless your a top and either too big to get it in comfortably, or too small to actually break the seal)

I like average to smaller.

it has nothing to do with sex. simply a personal preference.