Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else hate texting?
I hate it when people text me about stupid things: "I'm too lazy to get out of bed, help!" not my problem, b*tch.

My texting is disabled...and I HATE the phone. Always did. When cell phones came out and everyone else was thrilled about it I wasn't because now it meant that people could interrupt me anywhere...anytime.

I'm not a fan of texting either. meh
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

i prefer texting to calling ...

I dont hate texting but I use it rarely if I knew that someone wouldn't want to be disturbed for instance, or if they are not in the same country, on a different time zone. Otherwise I will just speak to them. What I do loath is textspeak. If someone is too lazy or is incapable of writing their language correctly, I don't want to hear from them.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Bro-App....

Seriously what has the world come to when people think its OK to go through all that trouble to avoid a person?

Isn't this a form of a 'lie' ? I feel like its dishonest, a lie - do realtionship full of little lies actually work out in the end?

My last question, this has "girlfriend safety lock down" - Does this mean it only works for straight people and not the LGBT?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:My last question, this has "girlfriend safety lock down" - Does this mean it only works for straight people and not the LGBT?

It works for the L and the T and sometimes the B but me & you are shit out of luck

Crap... I so wanted to use technology for my next bad romance...

I like texting better than talking to phone. At least I can gather my thoughts together, to think about what actually I want to say before writing. I really hate it when someone calls me and talks for hours.

I hate to talk on the phone. I really prefer texting.