Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else remember ...
Well some people just want to taste the eye candy and without any deep relationship involved... if that makes sense.

Yeah I am a teaching assistant at a school for children and teenagers with disabilities. One of my students likes lego and bricks and today I was minding him, and he had the lego out so I got stuck in.

[COLOR="Purple"]I liked Lego until they started making specials... I hate the little lego people. Dont look like traditional Lego.

Tinkertoy is still my fav

Tinkertoys ftw

[/COLOR]

Did you see MYTHBUSTER on the LEGO BALL?

They used like millions of LEGO brick to make a HUGE ball and rolled it down a slope, hoping to crash it into the back of a car, but the LEGO ball split in to pieces after only a few rolls......

It would have been spectacular if it had made it to the car....

fjp999 Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"]I liked Lego until they started making specials... I hate the little lego people. Dont look like traditional Lego.

[align=center]Tinkertoy is still my fav ...
I didn't know the name, "Tinkertoy" although it looks a lot like the construction kit I used to enjoy most when I was at school. I had a great big box of Meccano and my brother had mucho mucho Lego. Hard as I tried I never managed to build anything that was worthwhile. I loved the idea, but it never made any sense to me. I found the instructions even less helpful. Maybe that's why I stuck to making up dances to my mum and dad's record collection.