Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else squat on their toilet?
For several years, I've been squatting on sitting toilets every time I eliminate.

What I do is, I remove my shoes, pants, and underwear. I then simply put both my feet on opposite ends of the toilet seat, and hold a squatting position. Then nature does its work.

The whole affair usually takes no more than 30 seconds. However, the time I spend in the bathroom is bottlenecked by the awkward part of having to carefully put my clothes back on without using the hand that wiped, if I'm in a public bathroom. Of course I've mastered this, but it's certainly different. And of course the odd looks my stall probably gets when they see clothes + shoes on the floor but no feet!

Does anyone else do this? For me I've found its worlds better than sitting on a toilet. And I was really confused when people came out with Squatty Potties. If I'm doing it right, do a lot of people struggle to do a full squat? (Note, using an actual squat toilet or Squatty Potty does not count!).

I try not to use public restrooms... But when at home i just sit whenever i have to use it
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Honey!!!!

You gotta put them clothes back on after they have been dropped on the toilet floor... That floor is the nastiest place on planet Earth. It's bad enough that the bottom of our shoes need to be sanitized after walking on those floors, and now we'd have to sanitize our clothes as well?

Go out and buy yourself a small packet of Sanitizing Wipes and just wipe the toilet seat before you set down... Easy Peasy,,,, no need to take your clothes off, no requirement to perform a balancing act on top of a flimsy toilet seat , and you can get out of there with a minimum of risk to your health.

However,,,,, it does sound like fun!!!!

What happens when my old ass falls off the toilet?

Will some young handsome fella come to my rescue?

I'll do anything for attention,,, so,,, I'm game!!!
We Have Elvis !!

in some countries, not all toilets come with "seats." squat all you like

I understand that it is intended to promote natural elimination but it can play hell with the mounting of the toilet, lossening bolts and breaking seals.
I bid NO Trump!

Which reminds me when I was living in Vermont and would go (pretend) hunting in the woods.

You gotta find several good sized leaves first, preferably ones that don't have tiny spikes that stick to your bee-hind,,, then find a place to squat so your ass don't touch any of the overgrown vegetation (can get messy otherwise),,,, do the deed without falling backward (unstable location is a bitch).... Finally pull your drawers back up and suddenly realize you didn't get them far enough out of the way because the darn overgrown vegetation they fell on - had moved!!!!... And lets not forget that leaves just don't do as good of a job as toilet paper, so the area around your sphincter has stuff smeared all over it.... Yep, it's what I call "pretend" hunting because you can't really hunt when your ass & pants are scaring all the animals away because they smell so bad a skunk will ask for your recipe (big grin)....

I exaggerated just a little... Gotta spice it up to give it some character ya-know (smile)...

Bad Boy,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

I understand completely your reasons, scientificaly it is a more natural way to evacuate although like others have said, why would you put your clothes on the floor of a public lavatory and then put your socks on again after your feet havee been on the lavatory seat? Squatting on a lavatory at home is one thing, in a public lavatory is another.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Well fortunately I don't weigh very much, so I don't think it damages the toilet.

Where I work, the bathrooms get cleaned every night, and there isn't a horde of employees using them during the day.

I leave my socks on actually, and I put toilet paper on the seat to avoid direct contact.

It's been working for me. I wanted to see if anyone else was like me in this regard.

Hopefully you have better aim than some of my coworkers

I've never heard of this. I'm pretty sure if I tried it, I'd break my damned neck.

That said, I'm with [MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION] on this. Public restroom floors are -nasty- as hell. Piss, feces, vomit, jizz.... it's all right there under your feet. I would -NEVER- put my clothes on the bathroom floor in a public restroom.