Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else squat on their toilet?
Pcolakuntryboy Wrote:Anocxu, when you squat there's very little there to wash off, just like when a dog poops. I actually find the thought of using toilet paper disgusting now, since it pretty much smears it where it shouldn't be. If I have to use toilet paper while somewhere away from home I can't wait to back home to shower.
So the squatting thing came up today randomly from a great friend. .

There is a ton of medical evidence behind squatting..
Wasn't aware of how much damage is caused by sitting the conventional way..

I was quick to judge you and I apologize. .

You were right. .

I thought about the squatty potty, but they want quite a bit for it...but I think its probably healthier in the long run.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Regardless of other things, anatomically speaking, evacuation ocurs by increasing intraperitoneal pressure through contraction of the diafragm and other muscles, so squating should help to make evacuation easier no?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Everything seems fine until you fall in the pit.
I bid NO Trump!

sethmachine Wrote:For several years, I've been squatting on sitting toilets every time I eliminate.

What I do is, I remove my shoes, pants, and underwear. I then simply put both my feet on opposite ends of the toilet seat, and hold a squatting position. Then nature does its work.

The whole affair usually takes no more than 30 seconds. However, the time I spend in the bathroom is bottlenecked by the awkward part of having to carefully put my clothes back on without using the hand that wiped, if I'm in a public bathroom. Of course I've mastered this, but it's certainly different. And of course the odd looks my stall probably gets when they see clothes + shoes on the floor but no feet!

Does anyone else do this? For me I've found its worlds better than sitting on a toilet. And I was really confused when people came out with Squatty Potties. If I'm doing it right, do a lot of people struggle to do a full squat? (Note, using an actual squat toilet or Squatty Potty does not count!).

I'm sort of lazy and I like to sit, sometimes it is hard to get all the pee out. But it makes clean up much easier because you never miss.

How about we do not show photos of what we are discussing here.

Then there's this....

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!