Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else squat on their toilet?
[MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] ..feet on the floor, my love. Feet on the floor
[MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION] .....*Snickers* Might I add...do not attempt this feat while intoxicated. The backward stumble will getcha EVERY time

*Dies laughing*

[Image: 78cb43122541954bb4e9e6faf6eb9283.jpg]

This is almost acrobatic..

Yes, I squat on my toilet at home, and do not need a platform to do it. The good thing about doing this is that it's cleaner... I don't even need to use toilet paper, I just go straight into the shower, squat down, and clean myself with the handheld sprayer. I have been doing this for about 5 years so it just comes naturally to me now.

Now public toilets are another story, I do not squat on those. Honestly though, I don't go #2 away from home if I can help it, I can remember maybe two times this whole year I've had to. I make sure to get my business done at home in the morning, which is one reason I'm up right now drinking coffee at 5:30am. LOL

Pcolakuntryboy Wrote:.. I don't even need to use toilet paper, I just go straight into the shower, squat down, and clean myself with the handheld sprayer.

[Image: giphy-2.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mvz3j3FA6I1qk6zdio1_500.gif]

Ok fellas let me see them squats 1...2...3....
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

In Malaysia,we have squat toilets all around, and some of us are so familiar with them instead of the sitting toilet that they still squat when using sitting toilet,like you do,except they don't remove their shoes,which of course make the toilet unusable for many that actually sit. Some malls had to put the sign "No squatting" on sitting toilets for this very reason. There's supposed to be some hook on toilet's door for your pants,kinda weird that you're leaving them on the floor instead.

Anocxu, when you squat there's very little there to wash off, just like when a dog poops. I actually find the thought of using toilet paper disgusting now, since it pretty much smears it where it shouldn't be. If I have to use toilet paper while somewhere away from home I can't wait to back home to shower.

OK,,,, I tried it.............

Fell sideways, hit my head on the wall and landed sideways on the floor. When I regained consciousness,,, I discovered that I had finished the job I had originally gone into the bathroom for,,, and was laying in it!!!!

I also discovered it was really difficult to clean up this mess because my back & hip were hurting something fierce!!

3 hours later,,, here I am,,, limping along and still a bit dazed,,,, but what an eventful day!!! I can't wait to tell my story at the Senior Citizen Center later tonight.... It should be a hoot.

I guess I should take a shower now???

Smelly,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

here's a video with a unicorn explaining why it's better to squat.

Radbot42 Wrote:here's a video with a unicorn explaining why it's better to squat.

This video was my first thought after seeing this thread's title. Had seen it just a few weeks ago.

I used to squat a lot as a kid because back in that days we still had many squat toilets in Hong Kong.

But with the development now you could only find those in some rural areas and now squatting is deemed nasty and uncivilized because many not-understanding mainland tourists do this on seating-toilets (as well as on the streets....well.. xD, it happens less now though after so many disgusting debates between the people)