Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else...
From time to time I like to lay on my bed and put my feet and butt way up in the air (on the wall) and masturbate...aiming my dick at my face as I come. Does anyone else like the feel of their own cum on their face?

sorry, but this made me laugh a little at first... I got the wrong idea

I don't mind my own so much, but it stings like a b*tch if it goes in your eye >.< so I tend not to... it's hotter from someone else Smile

I'd love to try it sometime. Haha

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I guess a good many of us will have tried that little trick when they were feeling curious, or more supple. I suppose it's just one way to find out how it feels to have something warm and gooey spurt onto your face and / or down your throat. Not to mention the autoeroticism of the whole experience.

I've never actually tasted my own cum. There is so much that has been programed into me to think that it is wrong.

I think I'm going to go take a shower. It is my safe place when the wife is home...and have some fun and rub it on my face and taste it.

I sometimes forget that some straight people think eatting their cum might make them gay.......
Just plain silly........

Their loss i guess!:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Mr Hide Wrote:I've never actually tasted my own cum. There is so much that has been programed into me to think that it is wrong.

I think I'm going to go take a shower. It is my safe place when the wife is home...and have some fun and rub it on my face and taste it.

I've never tasted my own cum either, I have no desire to at this point.

And in response to your first post, hmm nah I don't think I would do that.

I don't like it... I think it is icky>.> lol I just don't like the smell nor the texture or taste. xS

Each to their own, Nat3, to be honest it isn't actually planned out as a foodstuff... So I guess it's just basically curiosity, like licking one's blood from a small wound.