Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone ever use the chat room?
Blue Wrote:I use it from time to time, just depends on what's going on offline, or elsewhere online.

Maybe we could come up with topics and ideas for discussion in there and post what date and time we could host a live chat on a specific topic. (LGBT related of course.) Thoughts?
That would make a lot of sense... Spottysocks used to do this when he regularly visited the site at the beginning. He's not been around much lately.

There's an events button somewhere and it could be advertised with that.

OrphanPip Wrote:You have to stay in it for a bit because many people won't enter unless they see people there already.

... which is why I encourage you to advertise that you are in the chat room using the shout box...
I know that every time I say: "I'm in the chat room" in the shout box, I never have to wait long before people start trickling in... and it doesn't matter if it's just one person.
We have regular chatters in there... Xrimo, OrphanPip, Spencer, Joseph, Zet, Daniel, Matty7, Spades, Dfiant, Kiid, TimmyThink, Genersis, Bookworm, James, Fenris, Marvinteck, ... to name but a few (sorry to all those I've forgotten to mention), and many more

Where is the shout box?

inthecloset Wrote:Where is the shout box?

You can't see it until you have 50 posts. You won't be able to miss it at the top of the page.

I pretty much live there though a lot of the times I'm available at times the other people who frequent it aren't seeing as we're in different countries. Rofl. However Ii've noticed a few more somewhat frequent visitors. I'm usually one of those people that don't really get on unless I see someone else is in there BUT there are several times throughout the day I'll stay in until it kicks me out and if no one comes in during that time I give up unless I'm really bored then I'll hang out there alone for a while. Ahhh~

I think we talked to each other today...