Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone ever use the chat room?
It seems everytime I check the chat room, it is empty. What's the deal? :confused:

Everytime I go there you've just left! Sad
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I never use it but I have seen people use it from time to time...maybe just sign in and wait?

I check in sometimes.

Yes, people use it, I use it, but not all the time.

I use it sometimes..... I think a good Idea could be that the connection don´t close after a few minutes.... I don´t want to talk everytime... sometimes it´s enough to lurk and talk just when I´m interested in the theme....

There is usually people in there in the morning for me. Only during certain times usually

There are people who use it on a regular basis. Its just a matter of catching them when they're online Confusedmile:

I don't use it myself, much preferring to interact on the more slow-paced forum rather than being bombarded from all angles and trying to keep track of 3 or 4 ongoing conversations....its just too much for me to handle lol

As others have already said though, try just signing in and waiting around for a bit; you're bound to run into more chatters sooner or later Confusedmile:

I'm aware it's there but don't use it... maybe one day...

One day when Bitch-Cat isn't giving me hell or when one end of the house needs cleaning before I start on the other end or maybe when I'm not bent double over a painting that needs to be finished that week or when I don't have a ton of research or my accounts to make less eccentric!

Maybe one day!

Vigilias Wrote:I'm aware it's there but don't use it... maybe one day...

One day when Bitch-Cat isn't giving me hell or when one end of the house needs cleaning before I start on the other end or maybe when I'm not bent double over a painting that needs to be finished that week or when I don't have a ton of research or my accounts to make less eccentric!

Maybe one day!

USE IT NOW!!!
I'm in there u.u
All alone. I need company.