Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have any experience with penis sleeves?
So I'm not the biggest guy down there. Lost an inch to putting on lbs as well. My bf and I are very open in the bedroom and know I don't have the longest tool in the shed. With him having a big bootie it doesn't help either when he wants to bottom. We've discussed the idea of getting a sleeve so I can be longer for him and get more than just knocking on the door. 

So here's where the issue is. Most of the sleeves seem to come as a sort of cock ring to stay on. Here's an example.

https://www.goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/G...rjam.21181

I'm wondering if anyone has ever used one of these and if so how stretchy is the ball hole for these things. I have big balls and struggle with cock rings. If I struggle with those, how am I supposed to use this? I wish oddball sex toys like this would actually have a video of a guy putting the toy on. It would be so much more informative.

Unfortunately I don't have experience with those, to be honest never knew they existed. However, from the looks of those it would seem like you wouldn't be able to feel anything.

Not sure how big you are but could it be technique and not so much the size? The p-massager toys used to hit the prostate aren't very big like 2-3 inches. In my limited experience it is a fine line from having a good time and it slipping out. So I'm wondering if different positions, etc, might make it more fun for your partner. Sorry I couldn't be more help, hopefully one of the other guys might be familiar with them or have better suggestions.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(01-26-2021, 04:43 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Unfortunately I don't have experience with those, to be honest never knew they existed. However, from the looks of those it would seem like you wouldn't be able to feel anything.

Not sure how big you are but could it be technique and not so much the size? The p-massager toys used to hit the prostate aren't very big like 2-3 inches. In my limited experience it is a fine line from having a good time and it slipping out. So I'm wondering if different positions, etc, might make it more fun for your partner. Sorry I couldn't be more help, hopefully one of the other guys might be familiar with them or have better suggestions.

We've tried many positions. It's definitely a length issue. We both need to lose weight, but until then we want to find something that will help. we've tried toys, but he sounds like he wants the whole experience and not just toy play. He wants the closeness and my body on his as we are having sex. A toy gives him some pleasure, but it's not everything he wants. A sleeve seems to be able to fix that as it's a dildo and extension for me all in one. It's just finding the right one I guess. He also doesn't want it to be too big, as I am thick already. As I've been looking at them they all seem to be made for men with normal or longer size equipment. They seem to aim towards guys with thin dicks than guys with short ones.  You'd think these things would be made for men with smaller sizes. As I'm looking at them I'd be able to wear them but there's probably a middle section that could go flat, they all seem to be so long. 

I've seen some videos and the ball hole seems to stretch enough. It might be too stretchy where it might break after a few uses. I found some that could work, but they cost a fortune and are made for people who want that massive dick. We just want something that is not too massive but gives me some length. Seems like the right one will be hard to find.

I don't know if sex shops are essential businesses and thus open, but a good sex shop will be knowledgeable about their inventory and could answer your questions. Don't be shy about talking to them, they've heard it all before and are there to help. You might also consider a strap-on dildo. They are available in any size. Choose something that's easy to clean and made of a material that's not stinky to begin with. You can warm it up in a jar of warm water prior to use for a better experience. Good luck and have fun!

Try this Uk company out call LoveHoney based in Bath. I've bought quite a few things from the in the past. They have an advice section of their website. They know what they are talking about and they are very passionnant about the people enjoying their sexual side.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/advice/sexua...dvice.html
[-] The following 1 member Likes artyboy's post:
  • InbetweenDreams