Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know who these guys are?
Star Twister Wrote:Welcome to GS Sidnei, like Frankiepoos says stick around it ain't all that bad [/B]
Xyxthumbs

*someone have poo on their mind and "click" frankie Wavey

Hello andWelcome to GS Did I miss some thing?:confused:

Thank you!

fjp999 Wrote:Why dont ya start an intro thread Sidneiads.

Tell us all something about yourself.

frankiepoos Rofl

You know, I am not really good at talking about myself, however someone else is; ask Google Bighug

I checked your site ! woooo ....first i like the design , did you do it yourself is it based on a script like joomla ect or you have it made?

Second your banner is cool, catchy and funny! Thumbgrin
Third... wooo where are their clothes?.... sorry dude but links to nudity and that kind of material is not allowed here. Reason for that is because this forum is open for people as young as 13 , not that we have many of that age here but stilll need to be cautious with the general T&C for the underage. Hope i didnt put you off and as the guys before me said welcome and stick around it aint bad

lol

Hello Sid! You have the best banner there, lol. Very cool!

spotysocks Wrote:Third... wooo where are their clothes?.... sorry dude but links to nudity and that kind of material is not allowed here. Reason for that is because this forum is open for people as young as 13 , not that we have many of that age here but stilll need to be cautious with the general T&C for the underage. Hope i didnt put you off and as the guys before me said welcome and stick around it aint bad

lol

So how long did you browse the site

RoflRoflRofl

I'm still on there 5 hours later

lloll