Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone really know the real you?
princealbertofb Wrote:Do you think you could sustain NOT acting camp in front of them once? And then see how they react to that.
they'll think something's wrong with him... Like he's ill or something...
Then if he kept it up the dynamic of the group would change and the less camp version of himself would become the norm for that situation...
Maybe Cool

princealbertofb Wrote:Do you think you could sustain NOT acting camp in front of them once? And then see how they react to that.

I dont think i could, as soon as i see some of my girl friends a little switch flicks on and i go into the act, the way i walk changes, i somehow put on a lisp which i cant do if i actually try.

Im going to try my hardest just to keep the switch on off, when i see them next

antm55 Wrote:I dont think i could, as soon as i see some of my girl friends a little switch flicks on and i go into the act, the way i walk changes, i somehow put on a lisp which i cant do if i actually try.

Im going to try my hardest just to keep the switch on off, when i see them next

That will make for something really interesting to observe... Let us know how it went...

princealbertofb Wrote:That will make for something really interesting to observe... Let us know how it went...

I will do, I have no idea how its going to go, so should be intresting

antm55 Wrote:I will do, I have no idea how its going to go, so should be intresting

You might have to bite your lip... ??? ... ??? Wink