Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone wear deodorant body spray to work?
Does anyone wear deodorant body spray to work? I would not go out to work without spraying myself all over with my favourite Lynx Deodorant Body Spray, ‘Dark Temptation Chocolate’ which is supposed to have unbeatable power when it comes to getting in there with girls, thankfully that part of the advertising does not work for me…!

I have used ax that way, but it doesn't work out all that well for me.

Same, i used ax but for me it works. A few girls were asking me what do i use....
I dont use it anymore and im not really stable to body sprays for example now i use the playboy holywood and i had Miami and Ibiza too...

I love all the different flavors of lynx Confusedmile:

I wear deodorant all the time! I use herbal smelly ones from The Body Shop. They smell awesome!

i dont sweat much, as i find myself *cold* if its under like 80 degrees, and i have to wear a sweater, and deodorant tends to irritate my skin (also some of ingredients cause cancer) , so i usually go out all natural. if i want to accentuate myself by stimulating the olfactory senses of others i am more inclined to use nice cologne subtly. if the cologne is made from essential oils it will last a good 8 hours if you apply directly to the skin. if applied to fabric they can last a lot longer, but you always want to apply directly to the body, because the essential oils will merge with the oils on your skin.

I hate the smell of Axe deodorant, it doesnt hide anything, you just smell like BO with Axe applied over it, Adidas and Cool Water also are very common scents on men, and if i pick that up its an immediate turn off. I like when men wear classy sophisticated scents, that were carefully selected.

I tend to use 99p shop deodorant... Runs out really quickly smells awful but does the job for a tempo and looks good when u regularly use it and blame the smell of BO on other people at work lol

The spray-on stuff gives me a headache :/ I just use cheap stuff that'll make it so I don't smell like a monkey in a green house, nothing fancy.