Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does cuddling generally mean he likes me romantically?
why are you down on yourself mate - u make it sound like this happy cuddling should happen to other people and not you !! he sounds a great guy, he made the point of cuddling all night and not just asking you to leave after sex..he wants you to text him too - u mentioned is he a viable option cos u didn't excpect it - guess your thinking about him different now . why not contact him and see where it goes - no harm in trying

Cuddling sounds very nice.

I must live on a different planet.

If I had sex with a guy and then cuddled all night and morning with him, I'd spend the next day hanging all my clothes in his closet, rearranging his furniture the way I like it, and scratching my name on his door frame (and possibly his chest, just to be safe).

Is it weird if cuddling sounds more appealing than actual sex?

I fixed the door and the scab has fallen off my chest thanks Wayden Wink

yfed Wrote:I fixed the door and the scab has fallen off my chest thanks Wayden Wink

Actually Wade is mine, as per my name on his chest... in permanent red ink... with hearts.

Odi <3 4 EVA

lol.

Yeah, but real talk, Wadey is mine, so Daddy, you gonna have to let me have this one... like Zetty and Joshie and all the others before him... Sheep

You can have Mr.Tinkles, I heard he has a good Pussy... it meows and does tricks too! Really Cuddly ^.^
Hands-make-heart

Wade Wrote:Is it weird if cuddling sounds more appealing than actual sex?

Absolutely not!

Sex is all hot and sweaty and tiring and just a process to deal with gurl, you just lay there and look at your watch and just wait the ride out till he finishes kabobing the life out of you so you can just lay down with the TV on and him lay next to you and wrap his arms around you and read a good book and go to sleep.

And then fight that nigga to get off you in the morning so you can pee and doll yourself up for him and cook his breakfast, which you can't have ANY of, cause lord forbid you ate a strip of bacon and den he wants to have a "quick morning fuck" and then you're fucked!

Let's just cuddle this shit out, it's so much less, just everything and more romance and bonding...

lol
Hands-make-heart

Sylph Wrote:Actually Wade is mine, as per my name on his chest... in permanent red ink... with hearts.

Odi <3 4 EVA

lol.

Yeah, but real talk, Wadey is mine, so Daddy, you gonna have to let me have this one... like Zetty and Joshie and all the others before him... Sheep

You can have Mr.Tinkles, I heard he has a good Pussy... it meows and does tricks too! Really Cuddly ^.^
Hands-make-heart

Nawwh xoxo

Also cuddling doesn't mean anything unless stated otherwise.
Did you want it to be more?

he likes you he does not want just sex a guy wanting just sex does not want to cuddle like that all night trust me on this

Cuddling is a very normal thing. I cuddle all the time when I have sex. Cuddling is just amazing! So the guy, may like you, but maybe not that far, maybe he just needed that cuddle. unless if the guy keeps coming back to you and cuddles you in public, it's not clear.

@Wade, Cuddling is AMAZING!

Wade Wrote:I must live on a different planet.

If I had sex with a guy and then cuddled all night and morning with him, I'd spend the next day hanging all my clothes in his closet, rearranging his furniture the way I like it, and scratching my name on his door frame (and possibly his chest, just to be safe).

Is it weird if cuddling sounds more appealing than actual sex?