Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does "distance" matter that much ?
I know long-distance love sounds crazy and impossible..But in real life indeed there are plenty of coucples who share the long-distance relationship.....I do not know why I am still convinced that distance will not be problem for true love ,though I have been told many time that "I am looking for local guys or around" ,when chatting with others...

What do you think ? Will you give up the guy you think is the one in your life just because of the long distance?

I am glad to hear your opinions . Thanks everyone in advance...Confusedmile:

anything can happen and you have to make the best of it but a long distance relationship is just not healthy, if your 100% into it.

pellaz Wrote:anything can happen and you have to make the best of it but a long distance relationship is just not healthy, if your 100% into it.

yeah... it is true.Confusedmile:

The problem with 'long-distance love' is emigration problems, you can't in most countries bring in a gay partner like you could a straight marriage partner to live with you???? :confused:

Confusedmile:
Almac Wrote:The problem with 'long-distance love' is emigration problems, you can't in most countries bring in a gay partner like you could a straight marriage partner to live with you???? :confused:

if two guys really love each other, they could move to a gay-friendly place, right? Confusedmile:

As hopeless a romantic as I am, I've tried the long distance relationship , and while you long for the other person, the fact that you can never have them is damning. It's too damn hard.
Richard

ardus Wrote:As hopeless a romantic as I am, I've tried the long distance relationship , and while you long for the other person, the fact that you can never have them is damning. It's too damn hard.
Richard

So true, so true.. :confused:

Danlees Wrote:Confusedmile:

if two guys really love each other, they could move to a gay-friendly place, right? Confusedmile:
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
That is such a romantic idea but impractical, sorry to be so realistic...???? [/COLOR][/SIZE]
:confused:

I have been dating a guy who lives only two hours away, and it can still be really difficult. There is nothing like coming home and having someone there. We hope to be in the same city/home very soon. Long distance works, but only for a short time.

As some members already know, I'm currently trying to manage a long distance relationship. I think it's ok for now, given some other circumstances, but I'm serious about having a "normal full time" relationship and therefore, while things are acceptable for now, I realize in the future I'll need to be closer. So, I'm making the move.

One caveat: I wouldn't recommend making a move to anyone else unless it was truly a committed relationship (which mine is NOT), but I have other reasons to justify a move. A deeper relationship would only be an added benefit.

Just follow your heart, but use your brain.