Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does he like me?
I work for a large company and from time to time I come across this one coworker in a different department who I always thought was cute. So one day I struck conversation after I noticed him looking at me but then looking away and I have noticed that now we seem to make eye contact a lot (that awkward type where you look away when caught).

He's cute, I'd like to think he's into guys, although the odds would suggest he isn't. How can I know? Even if he doesn't personally like me (yet), he has to be gay for anything to happen!

The best way to find out more is just by talking to him. Maybe ask him out for a beer low-key like? You could always stalk him but I guess that's illegal and seen as "creepy" Blahblah

be the opposite of me
Just ask
best advice I can give right now X3

Shares a vid that I've shared before... just for you.

Beyond wanting to know if he's into guys, but instead into YOU? For that one, you'll have to grow a set (or, at the very least, at least a mini set) and start talking to the guy.

I've thought of trying to bring up something like, "working late again tonight? doesn't your gf get tired of that?"

Of course it could be completely obvious...

What's wrong with being obvious?

He might be into you, but from what you've mentioned, there's not too much to go on at the moment... keep talking to him, figure him out, maybe it'll go somewhere. I mean if you play your cards right, the least you can expect is to make a straight-guy friend.

Sacrifice a black chicken by the dark of the moon, and Mother Marie Laveau will be by shortly to read its entrails....

Or... you can just ask him.

I think you should ask him Smile)