Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does he like me?
Keep the conversations going. If you want to skip to the chase, you're more than welcome to. "I was contemplating asking you out, but I'm not sure if you're gay or interested."

Lex

I got a date with him! Going to get coffee. and to "hang out". Not sure if he is gay though still. Hanging out friday. Ironically, it was HIM that asked ME to hang out!!

^ Excellent.

But I'm not sure it was ironic as much as it may be Kismet. You see, there is a mutual attraction...even if only to be good friends.

So. You'll know what to do, but in case you get shy all of a sudden...look for the common interests and work from there.

He also asked for my nintendo ID so we can play Smash Brothers!! Is this a good sign?

filmbuff123 Wrote:He also asked for my nintendo ID so we can play Smash Brothers!! Is this a good sign?
LOL! Rofl

Dude, relax. Chill. Have fun. Do what feels good (safely). Stop worrying about "signs". If you want to know what someone means by something they say or did, just ASK them. Chances are pretty good they'll answer honestly.

filmbuff123 Wrote:He also asked for my nintendo ID so we can play Smash Brothers!! Is this a good sign?

You're as good as engaged.

Ugh i hate when people don't respond to my facebook messages but act all friendly in person. It makes me think they aren't attracted to me Sad

Maybe he's not Facebook-chatty. Go back and get in his physical presence again, and see what happens.

Lex

filmbuff123 Wrote:Ugh i hate when people don't respond to my facebook messages but act all friendly in person. It makes me think they aren't attracted to me Sad
how do you feel about your looks...do you consider yourself attractive or unattractive?

I consider myself unnatractive.