Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does he like me?
I'm bi, and I like this guy in my school. He used to be in all of my classes last year. I never noticed him until I caught him staring at me. At first he would stare and quickly look away. I thought it was cute. Lol. I started to develop feelings for him. I started staring back, but when ever we would make eye contact I would get so nervous that I would just look away. I have anxiety, so once my heart started pounding I would look away to avoid getting an anxiety attack. He stared at me a lot. After a while, I wouldn't get that nervous anymore and I would stare back. I would try to smile when I would stare back, but I was too nervous. We only had small talk every now and then, but when we did he would smile a lot.

He didn't really talk to people that much. I was going to make a move until he started hanging with the homophobes. He started saying "that's gay" and laughing at gay jokes. I added him on facebook, and he would write (not to me) the way a straight guy would. I kind of got pissed, so I stopped talking to him and staring at him. He stopped staring at me. Or so I thought. I would catch him trying to stare at me with out me noticing. Then the school year ended. I've felt him staring at me a couple of times this year. We only see each other in band and lunch, and in both he sits with the homophobes. About two weeks ago at lunch, my best friend tickled me and I and I tickled her back. We were both cracking up. I could see him looking at me (from the corner of my eye) as he walked to his table, and when I looked at him he was looking down at his food kind of sad. Then one of his friends said something and he was smiling and laughing and seemed fine.

I started thinking about it, and I thought that maybe he was straight and it was some kind of trick to see if I'm gay. (I haven't come out yet.) I don't want to come out yet, so I haven't confronted him. I don't want to make a move and have it be a trick. I want to, but it's like something inside of me is screaming "No!! Don't do it!". Then I thought that maybe he's gay or bi, but he doesn't want to come out yet either. I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend. He's had girls hit on him, but he never gets with any. There was this girl that was hitting on him. She would post those smash or pass statuses on facebook. (In case you don't know, smash means sex). He would like all of them, and she would always put smash. They talked to each other for a while, but he never did anything. He's flirted with other girls on facebook, but he never does anything with them. I've never seen him hit on girls in person, just on facebook. Idk what to do. He's sending mixed signals. I really need some advice. I really like him. :confused: