Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does he like me? details Please
hey everyone, whats up!

So The staff at my gym would try to memorize our membership numbers and this gentlemen would try to memorize my number and the stuff would tease him because he couldn't get it right.

When we got new cards and new numbers and these numbers were much longer; he would look up my info and he would memorize my number; when I would come in he would make sure he had my attention and say my number out loud..Pretty funny. Just thought it funny.

Eventually he would stare at me, we were in the locker room and I was behind him, I looked in his direction and stared at one another for a good 20 to 30 secs. I was confused and nervous; A few days later, I was on the tridmill and he was working over with the cleaning crew, he made contact with me and gave me a small wave. Once again I looked but nervous..

I was leaving the gym and he was walking out the other direction and he would stare point blank, but wouldn't talk just stare. At this point I wanted to make conversation with him, but he was really shy at times. I tried to joke with him about my membership # and I think I scared him off...I seemly asked why was he trying to memorize my number.

Anyways based what I told you, what do you think? Does he has a gay crush on me or Am I over thinking it? I am interested. Thanks.