Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does he like me?
hi all, I really need help with this problem I'm having.
So there's this guy that i met and I've had a crush on him for about 5 months or so. The more i got to know him, the more i really like him and i can't stop thinking about him.

But the problem is... i'm not sure if he likes me, or is even gay for that matter.

Sometimes, he calls my name affectionately and tells me things like he worries for me when he doesn't see me after a long time. Or sometimes he randomly punches my arm for no apparent reason. There was once that we were sitting on the sofa and i could feel him leaning against me.

However, when we are in a group, he wouldn't do any of this to me and would tend to ignore me or not give me the attention compared to when we are alone.
Sometimes i think he's straight cause he shows me pics of girls on his phone and he tends to use the phrase "thats so gay" on me plenty of times. is it a cover up?

So what do you think guys? i'm writing this with a heavy heart because i'm confused and i'm really not sure of what to do. pls help

[COLOR="Purple"]I am going to go with him being gay... if you are telling us what has really happened and not imagining it all :biggrin:

I dont have any advice on how to "out" him and get him into a relationship other than just ask if he would like to go on a "date".

Good luck.[/COLOR]

I agree with fjp999. I think the problem is that he hasn't accepted his sexuality yet and that could be a difficult problem in your country, I imagine. He could also be bi of course. I think you will have to take this one slowly. If you challenge him too much, he will probably back off. Just try to make a little progress every time you see him. Perhaps you could suggest that you go away for a weekend together; I don't mean a romantic weekend, more an activity weekend for the boys, perhaps fishing, walking in the mountains, whatever interests you both – keep it macho: maybe stay in a log cabin in an attractive place. But don't scare him off! Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

You need to have more time together alone from your group, giving you both the chance to explore and understand each other. You have to find a way of tactfully asking the questions without hurting your relationship, not easy but the only person which can answer them is him. What makes it worse is the country your in, not very gay friendly I believe.

Good luck mate, hope it works out for you.