Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it always hurt?
TimeSage Wrote:1. Relax yourself. 2 Have him go as far as he can wihtout hurting you and just sit there. The muscles will tire out quickly and he can proceed. (I read this in a book, so I have no idea if it really works)

Yes, that's basically it. Enter, if it hurts, retract, let the muscle get used to the pain level, and enter again, then it will be a little less hurting, retract again, use plenty of lube. The tighter the sphincter, the other guy's penis will generally grow a bit softer, because putting pressure on the head leads to it draining anyway and not being so hard and huge and potentially hurtful. Gradually the sphincter will get used to the size of what's going in... It's like when you are having something big going down in the toilet, it's not comfortable but you can eventually do it by trying to expell several times. Train yourself with your fingers or a toy. That's the best way to master how it feels or is likely to feel before you're actually in the bedroom with a sex / romantic interest.

Marks Wrote:I agree, Mister Love. My first just seemed to know what to do and how to do it, and sometimes I would cum without even touching myself. It was great. And you are right about size and the intentions of the guy on top.

This is my first post, by the way. Hello.

Welcome to GaySpeak, Marks... Nice to have you joining in "at the deep end", lol. :biggrin: Wink

My first time bottoming was definitely painful. However, my ex at the time was very, very slow and careful. You will definitely feel the sharp pain your first time...and maybe a few times+ afterwards. Pain is relative, so it's different for all guys honestly. For me, bottoming can hurt if he thrusts too quickly without easing his way. When it comes to hook-up sex, it hurt for me because it's just SEX. Making love is a different story. Once you and your guy begin to understand each other's body and know how to work it together, bottoming can become so delightful. Sex was incredible with my ex...I almost came when I was bottoming once. It felt so amazing. But feeling scared or tense before trying bottom for the first time is perfectly normal. It doesn't hurt to take a few shots beforehand...

just practice...it will feel good over timePuppy