Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it make a difference?
confidence is like being cool....just the right amount of swag, even if you're not all that "attractive"

cockiness on the other hand even if you're like physically hot, is a total major turn-off and totally unattractive

after all, it's what inside that counts the most.

Confidence helps
If I didn't have any confidence I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near as far in life as I have :3

EMH Wrote:This. Is. So. True. I'm just waiting for a certain guy in particular to stop coming across as attractive to me physically. His personality is absolute garbage. It makes him appear so undesirable… at least on the inside...

It's really easy to see the ugliness of people come through their skin because whenever they have a bad personality, I immediately assume they have bad B.O. and are dirty...

Not really being confident but having a good heart in general...like being kind and being nice.

Those qualities attract me more

Before i had an officemate who was always kind towards me, and i think he is really genuine. I am not really attracted towards him but i kinda thought highly of him and respected him more...and he got more handsome in my eyes

Isn't one of the things that confidence refers to, being yourself and not being bothered about what others think?

For me personality and confident are more attractive than looks which are superficial and fade over time anyway.