Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does she like me or not
I think this girl might like me but I'm not sure , we're both lesbians and met at a bar when we first met , I introduced myself to her and her friend , and sat at the right of them , then she asked me to come sit in the middle of them so I did , we ended up talking for a she told me that she thinks I'm beautiful then , we ended up leaving the party and going to a restaurant to eat where she paid for the meal then we talked about stuff she even flirted and said she was gonna sit on the other side of the table because she wanted to look at me . there was also more flirting well her mostly flirting with me . Then she gave me a ride home showed me where she lived , then when i thanked her for the ride she said she hadn't touched me at all the whole time and she wanted to touch me so I would remember her and then she gently touched me on the arm with her hand it felt good but what has me wondering is , She didn't text me at all the next day and I was the only one that texted her then she answered and now she hasn't answered since I texted her and I'm freaking out wondering if she likes me or not . In the past I had a girl play with my feelings and lead me on and i'm scared and being lend on again . Plus she said let's start off as friends and get to know each other and I'm wondering does she just want to be friends then ?

I understand your concern - some people, both men and women, seem to be compulsive flirts. I've had the experience of having a guy flirt with me all night, really coming on, and then literally not remember my name the next day/ They don't seem to realize that it can be really hurtful.
You need to clarify this. She said you should start out as friends, so fine. Maybe you could ask her if she wants to do something with you, lunch or coffee, something casual. Or ask if she wants to hang out with you and your friends. If she says yes, fine. If she says no, then the ball is in her court and if she doesn't contact you, well you know to move on.
Good luck, I hope it works out!

She wants to take things slow, dont freak out and let things flow

That could just be her style...she might like the romance and letting things unfold. My advice...if you like her...sit back and enjoy it. Sounds to me like she likes you.

I think she is working on getting over her ex because she said she saw her and thought she looked great and she feels stupid for that . But maybe that's why she's moving slow ?

I have no idea what its like in the Era of Texting. In the Era of the Telephone there were all of these stupid rules about how soon to call, how soon to respond to a message left on the answering machine - mind this was before everyone had a phone in their pocket.

What made it worse was all the free advice on how to appear open and approachable, but not desperate because no one likes desperate, even though the truth is most people ARE desperate....

Bowyn said, " ..but not desperate because no one likes desperate, even though the truth is most people ARE desperate...."

..because there is not one person on the planet (so I believe) that doesn't have needs.