Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the anus loose its tightness?
I never taken it up the butt and never will. But I am curious, does the anus get less and less "tight"?

And if a guy takes a big baseball bat into his ass for a time, does he stop getting pleasure from a normal cock?

how does this work?

Smething like the vagina, you say? I think that can happen, dunno, but annus us a stronger muscle

drocko17 Wrote:Smething like the vagina, you say? I think that can happen, dunno, but annus us a stronger muscle

The vagina gets tighter when its not used in a while, but I heard that the anus isnt elastc and for everey time it gets less tight and it will never get as tight again, is it true?

but the vagina surely gets 'less tight' more quickly than annus, i think. we should ask expert bottomers about this deal

Yes it gets less tight quicker its elastic and adjustable. The anus wasnt ment to be on any travels, its not even a muscle realy its more like a hard ring.

From what I have read, the anus will not loose its “tightness” from anal sex. It is a muscle (more specifically a sphincter), which can stretch and should be able to take regular insertion. Of course this only applies to normal anal sex… I don’t know what’ll happen if a baseball bat(or something of the sort) is inserted.
:confused:

tin tin did you hear about fisting? well, it seems to more pain and torture to poor annus than a baseball bat actually

drocko17 Wrote:tin tin did you hear about fisting? well, it seems to more pain and torture to poor annus than a baseball bat actually

Realy, would be nice to go to Thailand, Buy a house at the bush. Take a ladyboy from the street. Lock him in your secret room, and take him out for the daily arm or bat raping.

Or maybe even chain him to the toilet and use his mouth as a toilet!

Yes that would be lovley!

Actually, the anus can be loosened but will go back to being tight if not stretched in a long while. The anus does have two muscles on the left and right side of the hole. If not careful while having anal sex, you can tear those muscles and to me that doesn't sound like a field trip I would like to sign up for.

So to answer the question, yes it can get tight again.

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:The vagina gets tighter when its not used in a while, but I heard that the anus isnt elastc and for everey time it gets less tight and it will never get as tight again, is it true?
No huni. Not true. At least not true if you stick to cocks. Not so sure about people using large objects or fisting, that might be a different story. But regular sex even with a very large cock will not adversely effect the anus.After all it is designed primarily to pass certain objects for a lifetime without harm. DD is still tight as a drum with good muscle control and she has had her fair share over the years ( thanks be to Jasus )
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: