Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this make me bi?
Am I bi?
I've fingered a girl?
And she jacked me off?
I CAN ANSWER MY OWN QUESTION!
No this doesn't make me bi cos I'm not attracted to the female kind. I's only sexually attracted to the male kind of peoples making me a poofdah!

Joshular Wrote:Am I bi?
I've fingered a girl?
And she jacked me off?
I CAN ANSWER MY OWN QUESTION!
No this doesn't make me bi cos I'm not attracted to the female kind. I's only sexually attracted to the male kind of peoples making me a poofdah!

Just asking- Did you like it?

"Succubus pressed"

"Succulent breads"

Arkansota Wrote:Just asking- Did you like it?

Narduh. meh it wasn't my cuppa tea. I went the have sex with her but I just couldn't keep wood u.u

Yeah, hell I had a girlfriend for 2 years, I'm surprised that I didn't work out sooner that i was gay, I cringe thinking back on what i did.

I'm still confused though- That phrase made me hard, even though it wouldn't anymore. Am I still gay? Was I just bicurious?

Please, someone tell me if this means I'm not gay. Sorry, my OCD is kind of taking over right now.

You're gay. What else do you want us to say?

VileKyle Wrote:You're gay. What else do you want us to say?

I don't know, to be honest. I just want reassurance.

Pretty sure that you already know you are. I get the OCD thing, but why even bother to label and classify yourself? Just go with whatever feels right.