Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this offend you?
Seen and laughed! I think it IS funny. Why shouldn´t I laugh at gay stereotypes. That´s not bad taste at all in my opinion. I´m gay, I´m proud of it, and I´m tolerant!

Gaywolf

its light hearted and mildly funny. harmless video. dont find it offensive at all

It was a laff riot offensive no

No I love how the one was trying to style his hair XD Abercombie & Fitch is so old to me as a stereotype I never see any gay guys in there or wearing ti lol

hahaha ive seen this video before. i thought it was funny but i was put off byit a little bit cuz theyre obviously making fun of gay people. i understand its in good fun. i guess i would only not like it if i knew that they actually are anti gay.

No, I dont find it offensive. If anything it mocks Christians.....I think its a satire of the way gays and lesbians are perceived by religious types who think its a choice.

but yeah...its kinda lame

Personally, I thought it was HILARIOUS! It was also very clever because my interpretation of the video was that they are mocking the conservative right's strong commitment to demonizing the gay community to persuade the public that we are monsters, out there recruiting innocent pedestrians into our army of sodomy!