Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this offend you?
I suspect it was made by gay folk, too well made for straight folk.Rofl

Laugh

Absolutely bloody stupid... Ok.. so I laughed too... Rolleyes

I actually think they may have been mocking Homophobia...

X-tra Newbie

Silly, not brilliant, but a fun send-up of homophobia. There are more important things for people to get upset about--like ginormous oil spills in the Gulf of Mexico :mad:

No, I don't find it offensive because this video is supposed to be silly and stupid, much like these steoreotypes. I guess my opinion would change if say the director was someone who was opposed to homosexuality then I would be against the video because it was coming with some kind of anti-gay agenda. As it stands it just seems like a fun video that sure is mocking gays but in a non-hostile way. I mean, if you take a good look at what is funny it tends to be subjects that are quite controversial.

Anyway I thought the video had it's moments of great humor (like the zombies prancing instead of walking slowly that really made me LOL) but overall it was a bit flat. I wish they would have made it funnier, but the idea is quite brilliant.

I also thought the video was a huge turn-on! And I think this will now go into like some fantasy list in my mind. "The world goes gay." lol Awesome! I wish! Though "Ouch!" to all the poor gay zombies getting hit in the head with that shovel!

Boysstuff Wrote:I suspect it was made by gay folk, too well made for straight folk.Rofl

:biggrin:

Moo Freeman Wrote:Lol i find it funny especially the "zombies are cumming" part

Yeah, that was also funny. Wink

Personally, I thought it was hilarious, and I REALLY do hope that one day it's made into a real movie. Grlaugh

colinmackay Wrote:I have to admit that I smiled. It it was just sooo over the top. If it was a full film (is it?) I probably wouldn't go and see it tho'.

...and Sweetheart, you do realise that I'd drag you to go see it Wink <3

xXx

Hellie Wrote:"The world goes gay." lol Awesome! I wish!

My brother sent me a link to a movie based on that idea on imdb. It's called "Were the World Mine", he said it was actually really good.

I can't post the link yet, but if you type "Were the world mine" into the search bar on Internet Movie DataBase (imdb.com), you should find it. it's the one that was made in 2008.

It is pretty near impossible for anything on YouTube/the internet to offend me, and this certainly didn't come close.

But it also wasn't funny...just dumb.

I thought it was pretty funny.
Everybody has their own line of what is offensive vs. what is not.