Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doesn't anyone watch cartoons?
In this respect I will be forever young: I will never stop watching cartoons!
I Love 'em!

There are few new cartoons that have caught my attention with the exception of those with viewer discretion notices at the beginning, e.g., Family Guy, American Dad, etc. But I will continue to watch my old favorites - Ghost Busters, Gargoyles, Pirates of Dark Water, Bugs Bunny, and of course Walt Disney Classics.

Don't tell me I'm the only one? :eek:
Which ones would you like to see brought back?

Dont watch them that much anymore but have fond memories of Bugs and some other classics. If I remember I now watch a lot of Adult Swim stuff which can get pretty wild.

I lovee cartoons Luvlove I'm a big kid :redface: Haven't seen Woody woodpecker on tv for years. Used to love that :redface: hehe.

Dood i'm such a cartoon buff...i loooooove Spongebob ...that lil guy kicks all kinds of cartoon ass! And the adventures of Billy and Mandy (billys a f'n hoot!) Confusedmile:

OMG, How could I ever forget about SBSP?

I have so many cool toys from Burger King! Gave the food to homeless but kept the toys Lol2

inthemaking Wrote:In this respect I will be forever young: I will never stop watching cartoons!
I Love 'em!

There are few new cartoons that have caught my attention with the exception of those with viewer discretion notices at the beginning, e.g., Family Guy, American Dad, etc. But I will continue to watch my old favorites - Ghost Busters, Gargoyles, Pirates of Dark Water, Bugs Bunny, and of course Walt Disney Classics.

Don't tell me I'm the only one? :eek:
Which ones would you like to see brought back?
Right now my favorite Cartoon or Anime is in part thanks to the new movie coming out this coming summer The Last Airbender. I saw its trailer and thought dang that is cool. So I looked into it and found out that it is based off of an American Anime called Avatar: The Last Airbender and from episode 1 I was hooked. My fav cartoons back in the day were Ghostbusters, Transformers, G.I.Joe, and much much more.

Phineas and Ferb, X-Men, X-Men Evolution, and The Spectacular Spiderman are a few I still like to watch when I catch them on.

Also, I like Cartoon Network's The Clone Wars.

I can watch cartoons anytime day or night.

At present watching the following.

Count Duckula
Danger Mouse
Ivor the engine

All good stuff.

Chip & Dale - Rescue Rangers.......

Teenage Mutant Ninja/Hero Turtles......

Dangermouse..........

The Flinstones........

Fraggle Rock..........

Honk Kong Phoey........

The Racoons....... ( one of me faves )

Duck Tales....................

Tale Spin..............

Thundercats.........

Heeman........

Tom and Jerry.........

I loved soooooo many cartoons....

Teenage Mutant Ninja/Hero Turtles......

I used to love that show!

Honk Kong Phoey........

More memories.

Duck Tales....................
Tale Spin..............

I watched both of those when I was in...junior high, I think.

Thundercats.........

I had a subscription to Thundercats magazine.