Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Sees God - Peanuts
So I mentioned this script a long time ago and I just re-read it tonight and bawled my eyes out. Don't judge me!!!

Then I found this production of the show on youtube that was put up recently. It's a very good version compared to the others I saw bits of, and it's decently shot.

I'll just copy and paste what I wrote about it in the other thread:

"Linus is a stoner, Pigpen is grows up to be an attractive, potty-mouthed homophobe, Lucy's a pyro (but a nice one) and Charlie and Schroder fall in love. I'm just curious, has anyone here has read it or seen it before? It really affected me in a way I can't quite articulate yet. I've been an emotional, weepy mess all day because of it. I love Peanuts and there's something really heart wrenching about seeing your aspects of your innocence thrust into a tumultuous adolescence (I know it's not canon, but still)."

Anyway, if anyone's interested in checking it out here it is:

It just touches me for some reason.

Just realized that this isn't the whole show. The last ten to fifteen minutes is missing. But if you like it and are interested, I recommend getting ahold of the script.

Oooh, this is really cool. Would've loved to have done a show like this back when I was acting.

Heck, if I had enough friends who would be willing, I'd do it now Laugh

But I don't. Sadface.

I know what you mean. I have an intense desire to direct this show.

...I think this show is my Twilight.

Can I play Dr. Frankenfurter????

Uh, I mean, Charlie Brown????

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR81TmGydfE0wAlRreFY-...IO1tA0GwiW]