Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog question
Hi guys quick question. My dog has just swallowed a little cloth mouse thing. Will I need to take him to vet, or will it pass through. It's only about a 3" toy.

vet...strangled intestines.

vet. you never know what can get stuck and cause knots and stuff.
At least if you go early they will teach you how to keep an eye on him until the toy passes through his system.
Always better to be safe...

Yes ... Vet. and very fast. Don´t give Dogs things to play wich they can swallow... my three have wooden toys or big cloth knots... or give a old, dry bread to play.

My pigs a very awkward, too .... they like to chew bulbs and hard plastic things

Hello,
Best thing to do is get the dog to a vet and just have them give a brief examination on your pet... If you choose to do xray make sure it is able to be funded before going ahead as could cost alot of cash.. I have two dogs which are mother and son and the mother is a col;lie x jack russell and the son is a collie x jack russell crossed with a Staffordshire bull terrier x Dalmation right heinz 57 and adored but you need eyes at the back of your head.. I have seen my dogs swallow small cat toys and thankfully its passed through their system with no trouble but just incase get him checked if he is looking slightly distressed

Kindest regards and let us know how it went and aryagay please make a seperate post and not highjack this one

Kindest regards again

zeon x

fenris Wrote:Yes ... Vet. and very fast. Don´t give Dogs things to play wich they can swallow... my three have wooden toys or big cloth knots... or give a old, dry bread to play.

My pigs a very awkward, too .... they like to chew bulbs and hard plastic things

When you say bulbs i take it you dont mean Light bulbs??? If you got two could name them sparky and george

zeon Wrote:When you say bulbs i take it you dont mean Light bulbs??? If you got two could name them sparky and george

*LOL
yes light bulbs...they like them because they are so crunchy...

fenris Wrote:*LOL
yes light bulbs...they like them because they are so crunchy...

jesus what about the glass content???? lol.... I think if i had a pig that loved glass id be like you stupid fat thing what the hell do you think your doling its not edible its dangerous u prat! I get all dramatic when telling an animal off that way they dont take so much offence to it lol Plus if i tell my dog off the son seriously he will just sit there and urinate on the spot being a very nervous dog... My boyfriend cant tell him off even playing around as he does it on the spot and comes running to guess who..... His dad Smile

Vet asap, very dangerous.

I hope your dog will be ok, and ya I'd get him to the Vet for sure.