Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domains Yahoo ?
My ex keeps bothering me from bogus Yahoo domain email accounts. Like spamming my mailbox with thousands of emails arghhhhhh!

Is there any way to stop them like accept only senders I authorise and block others? I'm using Gmail.

SebbyxXXx

If you have to, you can change your e-mail address and just forward it to the people who need it. Similar to changing one's phone number when being harrased by an ex...

I don't have a g-mail account, but there will undoubtedly be something in the usage policy prohibiting our ex's irritating behaviour. If you don't want the hassle of creating a new account and notifying all your friends, report him. Of course it won't necessarily stop him, but it might slow him down a bit.

I don't know, but I guess the ex would post from the same computer... and if he's one for downloading stuff.. films / music etc, may well be running with a static IP.. in which case there may be a way to block mails coming from a computer with that IP address??

Cool tanks for all the help fellas!

Will try and block the messages by IP address managed to find his IP address by showing extended header info. Passed the info to Gmail and they're working on the case.

SebbyxXXx