Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domination - As Victims
I was just looking at the asvictims website... for those who don't know this is fairly extreme domination from 'str8' guys in the Czech republic. Dog training, sock smelling, mild torture and belting.

I've always had fantasies about this kind of thing in much softer forms; tough guys showing who's boss. Some of the actions shown on the gallery looked pretty brutal, and it made me wonder - how do you draw the line between something being illegal and consentual?

for example - if someone is making you suffer and physically harming you to a great extent by your own permission, is it still an illegal action? it raises some interesting moral questions on what is considered 'right' behaviour. Are the people who submit to this kind of treatment a little bit crazy? or is it simply human nature to fall into one of these groups, in a hierarchy similar to canines or other creatures.

The dangerous and erotic :confused:

I don’t know about the legality or the participants sanity, I think it’s about 7 kinds of stupid to be smelling someone’s socks but hell if you want do to that go ahead.

I also know that I’m not taking part in any of these type of games, especially the dog training cause this Timmy can’t be trained he’s a wild whrilwind.

( A whrilwind that lazes around paying videogames an watching hockey)

I'm not sure if that's really my thing. I know there's a member on this site that is into it and I think AsVictims is his username.

TimmyThink Wrote:I also know that I’m not taking part in any of these type of games, especially the dog training cause this Timmy can’t be trained he’s a wild whrilwind.

( A whrilwind that lazes around paying videogames an watching hockey)

haha, legend... got no problems there mr.whirlwind Cool

Cutieboy Wrote:I'm not sure if that's really my thing. I know there's a member on this site that is into it and I think AsVictims is his username.

thanks cutie, yeah it's where I found the link from....pretty scary stuff!

I never checked out the actual site. I did see pics in his gallery and it didn't really appeal to me that much, even the foot pic didn't.

personally I think feet are pretty gross unless it's a clean footrub... not a turn on

it's more concerning the level of domination taking place; made me consider the boundaries of acceptable behaviour within consent. I mean to all extents it's bullying...

I’m not sure if these activities extend to bullying because well it looks brutal and it is, but most of these sexploits have safe words an such if it gets to intense.

I found the pictures posted here very much NOT to my taste. I could go further, but I understand some people like this stuff.

Strictly vanilla, I'm afraid :redface: Ooops, did I say "strictly"?

marshlander Wrote:I found the pictures posted here very much NOT to my taste. I could go further, but I understand some people like this stuff.

Strictly vanilla, I'm afraid :redface: Ooops, did I say "strictly"?

Yes you said strictly, but I know that you also like pineapple (ice cream and flavour) ... so maybe, er... there is room for a bit of something else, sometimes? :tongue:

(PS not alluding to anything in particular, don't get me wrong)

suuuuuuuure your not