Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't be an app hole! :0
To be clear, I dunouseem muself BUT I saw this on that *other* forum and thought it was cuteishorelevantmoreorless.

Funny, lol, but I don't use that kind of app. I still believe in getting to know people. Plus, I'm not looking for a hookup. I must be completely passé.

ROTFLMAO. Perfect.

In my humble opinion, the sack wouldn't work for me - unless it could cover all the other wrinkles on my body... I think my hubby would probably prefer that I use a plastic bag instead of a paper sack,,,, his eyes always twinkle brightly when he sees my life insurance policy!!!
We Have Elvis !!

damn Mike. You must have new batteries in your tin foil hat letting you read my thought again. I posted the same vid on here.

Oooops I see the problem. Foil is falling down on the ceiling. Once I fix that you'll have to get your ideas somewhere else.

Virge Wrote:damn Mike. You must have new batteries in your tin foil hat letting you read my thought again. I posted the same vid on here.

Oooops I see the problem. Foil is falling down on the ceiling. Once I fix that you'll have to get your ideas somewhere else.
Yeah, I *beat you to it* for once! Tongue3

I hate it when people read my thoughts before I even think them... dang it...

I need more tin foil. LOTS OF IT.

MikeW Wrote:To be clear, I dunouseem muself BUT I saw this on that *other* forum and thought it was cuteishorelevantmoreorless.

Mike....your typing frightened me.....were you having a small CVA, or TIA...or were you typing one handed while checking out Cam4 on the other monitor?

lol

Cute vid BTW.

Rareboy Wrote:Mike....your typing frightened me.....were you having a small CVA, or TIA...or were you typing one handed while checking out Cam4 on the other monitor?
:eek:
u no, i barely no wats dat
:redface:
but, yeah, idonwanabe articulate ALL the time.
Xyxthumbs