Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't drive in Russia
Unless you have a dash cam.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5RAaW_1FzYg...showinfo=0

Sorry, can't get the YouTube thingy to work but this is absolutely terrifying! Some motorists are completely mad and so are some pedestrians.

Even if you don't drive Jack, it seems you could be killed as a pedestrian even if you were doing nothing dangerous on your part.

Too much vodka!!! Looks like Russian roulette without the handgun. Great video.

Is it bad that it was a little bit fun watching this.

I remember in Shanghai, the traffic was just ridiculous, horns blaring everywhere and I kept nearly dying.

The worst ones were the motorcyclists, who just came in a ridiculous swarm and one braked just before he hit me and my mother and flew up on his front wheel (unlike the time in 1997 which put dad in hospital for a year and left him disabled until the time we immigrated - that one was a runaway thief, I was lucky I didn't get hurt, I was only 2 when I was in the crash with dad).

People don't even try to wear seatbelts or pay attention to lights. It's like blaring the horn makes it okay to drive however you like.

Everybody should just walk everywhere, I'm not even joking that sounds so good for me.

o_o

If it werent for all the snow and the Russian license plates, I would SWEAR that is the USA!!!!!

I need to get a dashcam for my truck now.

I wish I could afford a new truck with cams showing from all angles around my truck when driving.
Id like to get a lawyer and sue all these douchebags who drive ON my rear bumper and stop ON my rear bumper at lights and signs!!!

Jack Wrote:Yes, probably I could. Sometimes it's hard to be Russian, our country and people have became a lot worse than it was some time ago.

It's not only Russia Jack, believe me. The UK of today is nothing like the UK of my youth.