Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know how much I can take anymore ...
So what is your exit strategy?

I can understand you attitude completely. Either you stay there and to something absolutely different from the rest or you find a way to live life elsewhere. Of course there will be difficulties. things are not always as we would like them to be, no matter where we are, but what do you plan to do?
I bid NO Trump!

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Sounds like someone needs a trip or a cruise. Take things slow my dear, There is always light after a storm

Yeaah.. I'll prolly do that after exams though. Lol thanks though

Will PM you in a bit..
Good luck on your exams.

Quote:You know what their ambitions and dreams are?
Literally, passing school with a D to find a good paying job, get married, have kids, settle in and that's it. That's all they can think of, that's all they want. They don't even work hard enough for it, when things get tough; they give up. Try to look for some easy shortcut to make things easier for them... Oh idk, cheat in an exam or get some relative to hook em up with a job that they have no idea what it's about and suck at it so that they can hate it for the rest of their lives. They do what gets them money the most. Money, is their ultimate goal.. That is if they had a goal. All their conversations involve women talk, cars, smoking and that's it.. Sometimes politics and making fun of high profile, well known characters.

Sound like the people I'm around everyday, except add football and hunting to the daily conversation. Rolleyes