Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tapatalk
Never tried it myself, see nothing wrong with using a browser for the forum to be honest, so have had no inclination to.

Cridders88 Wrote:Never tried it myself, see nothing wrong with using a browser for the forum to be honest, so have had no inclination to.

I sometimes browse on my phone but unless im on wifi the site wont work.

starlight Wrote:I sometimes browse on my phone but unless im on wifi the site wont work.

Now that is odd, because I have no such problem, I can get on the forum using my phone data.

Cridders88 Wrote:Now that is odd, because I have no such problem, I can get on the forum using my phone data.

Never worked for me, it just shows a page saying testing 123

Insertnamehere Wrote:I mostly hear problems about it, from people who use it. That's all I know.

99,9% of the time it is working. I have had problems only with GS on Tapatalk. So, that is 0,1% issue Big Grin

Browsing forums with a browser on your phone? Ehm.. No. Tapatalk is more user-friendly, light, easy to follow and read. Since few years ago i started using Tapatalk (pro) i havent followed forums with a computer anymore - i just take my phone/tablet and check them...

I use only 2 forums with a browser because they dont support Tapatalk - not to mention i rarely visit those forums anymore because the lack of Tapatalk support. All others im participating in are in Tapatalk.

mrex Wrote:99,9% of the time it is working. I have had problems only with GS on Tapatalk. So, that is 0,1% issue Big Grin

Browsing forums with a browser on your phone? Ehm.. No. Tapatalk is more user-friendly, light, easy to follow and read. Since few years ago i started using Tapatalk (pro) i havent followed forums with a computer anymore - i just take my phone/tablet and check them...

I use only 2 forums with a browser because they dont support Tapatalk - not to mention i rarely visit those forums anymore because the lack of Tapatalk support. All others im participating in are in Tapatalk.

Well, all I read about it here are complaints.

I prefer doing things on my laptop anyway.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

When i search for this site on mobile data i got forbidden also and tapatalk would not work on mobile data with this site either.

starlight Wrote:When i search for this site on mobile data i got forbidden also and tapatalk would not work on mobile data with this site either.

I actually used to get the forbidden message when I used to be on 02 now I think of it. Since I switched to Vodafone, no such issue. I remember thinking at the time how odd that was. Could be to do with the automatic child blocks you get on adult material when you are using phone data, unless you go in and get the restrictions removed (that's another thing I find ridiculous, I am clearly over 18 so I don't know why they don't take the filter off when I set up the contract). To be honest though, if this site is blocked for that reason then that is pretty fucking shite.

Cridders88 Wrote:I actually used to get the forbidden message when I used to be on 02 now I think of it. Since I switched to Vodafone, no such issue. I remember thinking at the time how odd that was. Could be to do with the automatic child blocks you get on adult material when you are using phone data, unless you go in and get the restrictions removed. To be honest though, if this site is blocked for that reason then that is pretty fucking shite.

I have all blocks removed so its strange.