Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with it. All of it.
Yeah, I'm hurt be rejection after rejection but I'm not ready to give up yet, either. With each relationship I've learned more about myself and others so eventually, when I meet the right guy, I will be a better partner.

I know how bad it hurts, though. I haven't dated in four years and I'm very lonely ATM.

I only started putting myself out there this year,and it's almost impossible to find a gay man in settings other than apps/bars/clubs/sauna, unless you count fem gays,which I'm not attracted to but happy to befriend with. I'm not putting much hope though,cause I'm planning to migrate soon,so even if I do get into a relationship here,I don't think it will last. =/

Haha, I'm so femme, but nice to know that we could be friends. Elefant

Uneunsae Wrote:Haha, I'm so femme, but nice to know that we could be friends. Elefant

Haha,fem guys are fun you know,and I myself am a bit fem,so I tend to 'embrace' my fem side when I'm around my fem gay friends. :biggrin:

It was when I was at my least interested in dating that I found Gideon.

Nothing wrong with feeling like you've had enough and the frustration gets to you yeah?

Nothing wrong with accepting that at some point you'll -want- something meaningful either.

The old saying that you have to kiss a few frogs before finding your Prince Charming is as true now as it ever was, regardless of your sexuality.

Bighug

ObW
X

Try being disabled to like me, I'll just have to keep going to I find someone I guess.

Well,I'm taking a break too now,for something that's not even as close as what you got. LOL.

Maybe you're trying too hard. Get to know these guys before you jump into a committed relationship with them. So many times I see these guys who are so desperate for a relationship they don't take the time to get a good look at whom it is they're with - Like the relationship is more important than the guy they're with. People put more effort into applying for a job or buying a car than they put into picking out a boyfriend these days... I don't get it.

Check their resume. Kick the tires. Check their references. Take 'em for a test drive.

Have some standards, but not SO high that no one can apply, but not so low that you're consumed with weeding out the trash.

love will hurt you many times before it blesses you. (that sounds pretty cool - I should write that down).