Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont forget this sunday
Hi All,
Dont forget this sunday the clocks go forward one hour... Or it does in the United kingdom.. Not sure if your the same outside the UK but it will offically i think be the end of winter and beginning of summer... Just thought id remind people so that they dont be late for work if you work sundays like i have to Sad

kindest regards

zeon xx

They already went forward here in Canada :p

XRIMO Wrote:They already went forward here in Canada :p

lol thats cheating!!!!! I dont personally see the bloody point in moving clocks around i mean the world is still going to go round at the same pace whether we go into the future in the spring or the past in the winter.. Itsd just a pain keep changing them and trying to remember how to operate the hardest clock of all.... The one in the car

kindest regards

zeon

XRIMO Wrote:They already went forward here in Canada :p
yup same here in the us

ok ok your all cheating in time lol or is the UK just VERY slow with its clocks?? I still think they should leave time as time was ment to be

We won't!!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:We won't!!!!

lol i remember one year i put my clock back in summer instead of forward and lost two hours pay... Felt a right dick and did wonder why the roads were so busy for 6am lol when infact it was actually 8am and they were doing the school run on the monday morning

zeon Wrote:ok ok your all cheating in time lol or is the UK just VERY slow with its clocks?? I still think they should leave time as time was ment to be
one word hahahahahahahahahahahaha

zeon Wrote:lol thats cheating!!!!! I dont personally see the bloody point in moving clocks around i mean the world is still going to go round at the same pace whether we go into the future in the spring or the past in the winter.. Itsd just a pain keep changing them and trying to remember how to operate the hardest clock of all.... The one in the car

kindest regards

zeon

Indeed, it helps to save billion dollars and also save the environment by cutting off the consuming energy.
By changing the clock 1 hour late during the winter time, it saves a lot of energy in lighting.

The U.S. changed a few years ago... I hate it because my VCR's "auto-DST" is off, so I turned off that feature but always forget to change it myself! And yes I still use a timer on a VCR Scatter
zeon Wrote:lol i remember one year i put my clock back in summer instead of forward and lost two hours pay... Felt a right dick and did wonder why the roads were so busy for 6am lol when infact it was actually 8am and they were doing the school run on the monday morning
Done similar for a different reason - I dreamt I woke up feeling sick and called in to work. Somewhere in here, I must have really turned off my alarm... but when I woke enough to realize I didn't actually feel sick, I checked my call log and I didn't have anything outgoing, I never really called... so a couple hours late once as well. Oops :redface: :biggrin: